DownLd-AAP version 4.00 or higher should be downloaded from this website.
Double click on the DLAPPGUI.com file to execute DLAPPCLI.exe.
￭ a) If you don’t have DLAPPCLI.exe then download and extract it from:
￭ b) If you have already downloaded DLAPPCLI.exe from this website, the next step is to extract DLAPPCLI.exe from DLAPPGUI.com.
￭ c) The DLAPPGUI.com file will be extracted to the directory you are running DLAPPGUI.exe from.
￭ d) If you do not have DLAPPCLI.exe, the next step is to download it from:
￭ e) If you have already downloaded DLAPPCLI.exe from this website, the next step is to extract DLAPPCLI.exe from DLAPPGUI.com.
￭ f) The DLAPPGUI.com file will be extracted to the directory you are running DLAPPGUI.exe from.
￭ g) You will be prompted for a password.
￭ h) The DLAPPCLI.exe disinfector will be executed.
￭ i) When disinfector is completed, please make a note of the disinfection log name (for example, ‘DLAPPCLI-Log.txt’) and store it on a removable drive for analysis.
DLAPPCLI.EXE and DLAPPCLI.COM are identical programs that are installed in the same directory. They may be run in the same way, with different attributes set. The following table lists the possible commands and what they do.
Note that DLAPPCLI.COM may be set to run with a low integrity level. This means that it may not validate certificates and may not ask for administrator rights. For this reason, it is recommended that you do not run DLAPPCLI.COM with the /A switch on a PC that will be used by an unprivileged user.
If the 0cd6e936a3
XPredit is a small utility which is mainly intended to create custom view modes and to modify, reset and save those.
After installation XPredit creates its default configuration which is included in “Custom Windows Registry Values” section.
See Help for additional information about default registry settings.
– Just put XPredit files into “c:\xperf\ or %windir%\System32\xperf” (in XP environment) or any other folder (not needed at all in Win 8 and Win 8.1).
– You don’t need to install any other 3rd-party files.
– You can copy “perf.dll” to any other location.
– It’s not necessary to use “Run As Administrator” while opening perf.exe.
– It’s not necessary to restart the PC after installation.
– You don’t need to close perf.exe after installation.
– You don’t need to modify default “perf.ini” (or “xperf.ini” for Win 8.1).
– For more informations and details please see this FAQ.
– When opening perf.exe, you should select the desired view mode and follow the instructions provided.
– You can use “XPredit.ini” file to load custom view modes.
– Perf.ini file can be created using “Create Perf.ini” option.
What’s New in This Release:
* Changed “Save Result” dialog title
* Improved “Set Performance Settings” dialog.
* Changed “Save to New Profile” dialog title.
* Changed default “Settings Profile” in perf.ini
* Fixed an error which caused perf.exe stops working
* Changed xperf.ini to be opened in case you want to modify default settings.
* All default settings are moved into this xperf.ini.
* Removed additional “Help” link from main window.
* Added “Show All Values” checkbox on the main window to let you see all values in the selected view mode.
* The “Help” link is now located in the “Settings” group.
* Removed “New Profile…” button.
* Added “Rename Profile” feature.